13 June 2014

Happy 6th Birthday

This beautiful boy turned six today.




What a joy it is to see him grow and mature. He is becoming a fine little man. The progress he's made over the last year has been pretty cool to watch.


A tiny little newborn, six years ago

Elliot, my boy, I don't have many words this year (we can blame that on having all of us been sick for the last week) but I do hope you know how special you are. You are an incredible child, and I look forward to seeing who you grow up to be.

All my love, always,
Mummy

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday wee man - I remember six like it was yesterday rather than 3 years ago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Elliot! I can't believe my Noah will be 6 this year too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!. I read and get warm fuzzies from each and every comment and will reply via email - as time and my wee babe allows!. xxx