18 August 2012

It's coming...



I know you've been waiting to hear about my letter.

I've started to write a new post about it, but it's difficult. I feel a bit pressured to get something out there - and that never makes it easy to write - and I also need to do it justice. I'm not going to apologise because I don't think I need to, but I do hope you can be patient with me a little longer while I nut this out!

Do not fret: I am happy, and it was a good read.

Thanks for all your love this week.

Enjoy the picture of my three beauties instead.

***

Next post in this series here.

Previous post in this series:
A reply!

1 comment:

  1. so pleased, no pressure at all for the new post but I have had you on my heart since I read the reply post xxxxx take your time - this is a very important milestone in your life xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments very much. xxx